Rev. Steven Renner
- Originally from Ohio and has lived in PA, NY, and Indiana.
- Ohio University, Pacific Lutheran Theological and Luther Seminaries
- Member, CLOUT, UCHM
- Hobbies: Hiking, biking, reading, traveling, films, eating out
- Past President, Kentuckiana Association of Volunteer Administrators
- Husband of 21 years, Sean Patrick
- member of the Indiana-Kentucky Synod since 1997
- co-chairs the synod's CORE Team
- board member, Kentucky Council of Churches
- co-president of CLOUT
- Happily married with two sons, and1 cat.
- Born in Las Vegas, NV and raised in Newark, Delaware. She attended the University of Alabama and has a BA in Economics from the University of Delaware.
- Moved to Louisville, KY in 1999.
- Born and raised in WV
- BA-Music Education, West Liberty State College. MBA-Health Services Administration, Strayer University.
- Over 40 years involvement with church music and various choral groups. Served as organist, choral director, soprano soloist and chorister.
- TLC Organist December 2004-Present. Also employed by Carewise Health.
- Active member of American Guild of Organist, Louisville Chapter.
- Residing in Jeffersontown with husband, Mac and three adorable cats.
Melissa Raley Kratzer
Melissa Raley Kratzer
- Proud member of TLC since January 2012
- Happily married to Nate
- Development Manager at Wellspring
- Working on a Master of Nonprofit Administration from Notre Dame
- Roles at TLC: Council President, CLOUT Justice Ministry Team Leader, Cantor, Stewardship Chair
- Lives on a farm near Bernheim Forest
- Member of TLC since June 2011
- Resides with husband Marty, and children Martin, and Kylijean and Derrick. Also has a daughter Christina and grandchildren Spencer, Dylan and Montgomery.
- Office Administrator and Financial Secretary at First Lutheran Church.
- Attending Spalding University working on a degree in Humanities and Religion.
- Other involvement at TLC: Stewardship Committee, Discipleship advisory committee.
- Member on South Central ConferenceCouncil of the I-KY Synod. Involved with CLOUT and UCHM. Crazy cat (and 1 big dog) lady in training.
- Privileged to be a member of TLC since April of 2013
- Proud father of Bradley and step-father of Tink
- Married to Christine
- Dental Technician at Contact Dental Labs, Madison IN
- Bachelors in Business Marketing from IUS
- Youth Leader for TLC Youth Group
- Lives in Sellersburg IN
- Assistant Professor of Nursing, Bellarmine University
- BSN, Murray State University; MSN and M.Ed., University of Louisville.
- Cradle Lutheran
- Married to David for 13 years
- Passionate member of CLOUT